In an effort to expand the band’s sound, SCO has decided to search for a keyboard player. Lead guitarist, Paul Widner states: “There is only so much you can do with a guitar. So I feel searching for another guitarist is just silly at this point. SCO needs to evolve, and I think adding keys to the mix is the perfect way to do it. Besides, Cherri and I seem to have the guitar work covered.” Along with adding a search for a keyboard player, the band is still auditioning for their open bass player slot. So, keyboard players along with bass players, if you are interested in being a part of SCO, here is what the band asks of you before consideration for an audition:
1) Must be between the ages of 20-28. Negotiable as long as you’re not over 30. Sorry.
2) Please have your own gear. Must be gig worthy.
3) Please be like minded. We want everyone to enjoy the music we play and will play in the future.
4) Please be serious about your music career. We would like to make this a living someday.
5) Must have your own transportation.
6) Must be able and willing to work well with others.
7) Rocking stage presence, look, and back up vocals are a MUST.
If you think this is you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org telling about yourself, your experience, and how you meet the above requirements. Please also include an audio clip and/or video of your playing along with a promo shot (doesn’t have to be professional). We look forward to hearing from you!